Monday, August 31, 2009

Why I blog


Stress relief.
quiet time
Venting.
sharing ideas
Self expression.
photography
C r e a t i v i t y.
i n s p i r a t i o n
Art.
blogging is about life
Release.
ME, in a nutshell
and finally....

Preservation.

It's not that I care so much about anyone else reading this. Cause I think only four people have read my blogs since I started.... But it feels good to sit down and do something for me that I can save for later. This is my time. I cook, clean, work, go to school, grocery shop, drive, take care of three kids and more. Yes, there are other things I can be doing, but this I do just for me. It doesn't take time. But it's something tangible that I have done and if I don't have time to make fancy scrapbooks, then at least I have this. And I can share it. So many millions of other and more interesting blogs. But this is mine, and I like it!


No comments: