Sunday, November 29, 2009

Come To My Etsy Shop






Ah, here you have found some of my favorite things!

I have been busy dedicating more time to my etsy shop, so please stop on
by (click on the link to the right of this page) for vintage jewelry and
other good things.

I added many items over this weekend and will continue to do so!

I have always had a fondness for vintage jewelry, especially since I was young and my grandma wore
a brooch every time we visited. One of my fond memories was looking over her
collection with her. My sister and I inherited most of that jewelry and I do believe that was when
the "official" passion began.

I never grow tired of looking for or looking at jewelry. I particularly love the Art Nouveau and Art Deco period
jewelry. They are little works of art.

I'm not just into jewelry though... I love ALL vintage things.

Please do stop in at my shop and take a gander!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

No comments: