Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Give Thanks!




So, now you see what an odd bird I can be
what with creating sculptures of turkeys
on my refrigerator...

* oh the things I do for fun! *

Seriously, I like to take the magnetic letters and not just make
sentences with them, but also form a shape. With all pun intended, we
pluck the words from the shape and make sentences. Remember my Turkey Rocher? Kindof like making
stuffing from the turkey, eh?

Things I am thankful for:

my family
good health & good imagination
living in beautiful Oregon
our freedom and the ability to believe in what we want to believe in

and finally...

for the four people who read my blog. Bless you!


a Thanksgiving poem:

A turkey is a funny bird, it's legs go wobble, wobble.
It only knows but one word; gobble, gobble, gobble!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments: