Monday, October 31, 2011

On Gratitude

On Gratitude.

 I am grateful for old fashioned style love

(He did this on his own <3)

I am grateful for traditions.

(this is my brother in law Rick, who always guts the pumpkins before
our annual pumpkin carving family gathering)

I'm grateful for a family that loves to
do things together.
  I'm grateful for natural beauty, 
and even more grateful for the
ability to notice and appreciate it.

I'm grateful for humor
And the ability to be different. 
(above, my 83 year old friend Betty, on the left, being different)

I'm grateful for good health, fresh air, beautiful sunsets,
rocks, and even Nascar

 My children mean the world to me.

 And so does living in this beautiful, FREE country.

(God bless the USA)
MAY I NEVER LOSE THE ABILITY
TO FULLY APPRECIATE
ALL THAT I HAVE. 
May I always be grateful.  



No comments: