Friday, January 29, 2010

Meno....PAUSE!!!!!!!


So, today I went to my doctor for some various complaints.

I've been sick and thought I would throw in some other morsels to get my money's worth.

One morsel was how hot I am all the time. Like the oven is on high all the time.

Matter-of-factly, she said, "Menopause, huh?!"

And then, "Honey, it's gonna get a lot worse!"

And then (the whopper), "You will have this to look forward for at LEAST a couple years."

And then she laughs.

Do I think that's funny? NOOOoooooooooo.

Okay, I am all for admitting I know that my age is creeping up there in the
"m" word zone.

But to have a doctor tell me I'm rounding that corner and coming in the drive through to place my order.... UN UH!!!!

So I can shrug off her quirky day wreckers..... but the crushing blow was when she
came back with my exit appointment print out.

Listed were ways to handle hot flashes.

OH LORD! It's true!

I am in the "m" zone.

No comments: