Thursday, January 21, 2010

I'm jealous of my cat




I am jealous of my cat.

He gets to lay around all day.

Curled up in a cozy ball, on my best blanket, usually. He knows I am
allergic to him.

Fed, watered, catered to, well-loved and an occasional jousting with me.

I don't ask him for anything except to potty in the litter box, and stay off of my
best blanket.

He's got the life!

*** I am back to school, in week three. I am T I R E D! The combination of working, going to school and this dismal winter weather are hard to juggle. But I'll make it! The nice thing
about school is that I feel like I am unlocking parts of my brain (hence, the lock photos) that I haven't used in a long time, or at all. I can feel myself getting smarter. I love to learn, and we never
stop learning! So what part of YOU do you want or need to unlock?***

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Enjoy school while you're there. I sure miss it!

Just wanted to let you know that I like your Etsy shop -- you've got some fun vintage itmes. I featured your Vintage Sequin Screwback Earrings on my blog: http://www.westervin.com/blog/2010/01/22/the-shopping-sherpa-a-b-day-par-tay-for-b-bops/

:) Sarah