Saturday, February 7, 2009

My Beautiful Sister






































This is my sister Kitty. She's not just my sister, she's my best friend. I love these pictures of her, with her beautiful smile and exudance of life (if "exudance" isn't a word, it is now). Kitty encourages me in ways she can't imagine. She sets me straight when I need it. She's honest with her judgement, guidance, opinions because she knows I need and appreciate it. She's my shoulder to cry on, someone to laugh with, take a country drive with, try something new with, and even at times she's been my grocery store. I have so much to be thankful for to have a sister like her. Some people don't have sisters...they don't know what they're missing. I feel sorry they can't feel the bond that we do. She's my right arm, and probably (since I don't have one) my better half. Our Grandma was always the one we trusted, turned to and admired. Now Kitty is the one I trust, turn to and admire. My sister is a part of me. I love you Kitty! Thanks for being the best sister and friend I could imagine!

1 comment:

Kitty said...

That's so sweet but the photos...ugh! At least there aren't any recent ones.....lol! I love you too! You are my best friend. Thanks for the kind words. Love,KITTY